- TNPL/NRM/TRY/SAC/2015/ R002: Environmental quality assessment in the use of Paperboard industry (TNPL Unit II) wastewater for agro-forestry system
- EID/NRM/TRY/SAC/1997/R012: Eco -friendly utilization of distillery effluent and value added products from sugar and distillery industrial wastes in agriculture and its effect on soil and crops
- BPCL/NRM/TRY/SAC/2019/R013 – “Evaluation of superabsorbent polymer hydrogel of M/s BPCL, Uttar Pradesh for effective use in agriculture through suitable products and methods” to be sponsored by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, UP
ICAR – AICRIP PROJECT ON “MANAGEMENT OF SALT AFFECTED SOILS AND USE OF SALINE WATER IN AGRICULTURE”
- Evaluation of different crops for their tolerance to various sodicity levels
- Survey and characterization of ground waters of Tamil Nadu for irrigation.
- Reclamation of sodic soils through marine gypsum as alternate sources for mineral and phosphor gypsum.