- K.Thangavel, Professor and Head, PHTC has received a TNAU award for external project.
- T.Pandiarajan, Professor, F&APE has received a TNAU best researcher award for Tamarind dehuller.
- N. Varadharaju, Professor and Head, PHTC has received a FAO award to undergo training on control atmosphere storage of perishables.
- Balaji Kannan, Associate Professor (SWCE) has received a first rank holder of PG Diploma at IIRS, Dehradun.
Dr. M. Balakrishnan, Associate Professor, PHTC has received a TNAU Best Teacher Award.
- C. Indu Rani, Asst. Professor (Hort), F&APE, has received a NFP Fellowship for the short course on Lost harvest and wasted food-2015-Centre for Development Innovation, Wageningen UR.
- M. Balakrishnan, Associate Professor, PHTC has received a Best Book Award.
- R. Pangayar Selvi, Asst. Prof.(Maths.), Dept. of PS&IT has received a Dr. C Ramasamy Best Ph.D. Agri Economics for Research in Agricultural Policy and 2nd Best Oral Presentation in National Conference of Rainfed held at Agra.
- Patil Santosh Ganapati, Asst. Prof. (Agril. Statistics), Dept. of PS&IT has received a Dr. G R Seth Young Scientist Award from ISAS.
- C. Indu Rani, Asst. Professor (Hort), F&APE has received a TNAU Best teacher award.
- M. Balakrishnan, Associate Professor, PHTC has received a TNAU Best Researcher Award.
- V.M.Duraisamy, Professor, AMRC has received a ISAE distinguished services certificate, Fellow of Institute of Engineers, ISAE Fellow and IE (I) Outstanding Engineer (Agrl. Engg.).
- Pugalendhi, Prof. and Head, Bioenergy has received a TNAU Best researcher Award.
- A.Raviraj, Professor (SWCE) has received a Best research paper award 2017 by Indian Association of Soil & Water Conservationists.
- Pugalendhi, Prof. and Head, Dept. of Bioenergy has receive a Best Extension Worker award.
- S.Karthikeyan, Professor (Micro), Dept. of Bioenergy has received a Recognized reviewer, Energy, Elsevier Inc.
- S. Pugalendhi, Professor and Head, Dept. of Bioenergy has received a Scientific Tamil Excellence award received from Agricultural Scientific Tamil society, New Delhi.
- P. Rajkumar, Professor, Dept. of FPE has received a NASI-ICAR award for his contribution towards the development of Processing machinery The award is recognized under Innovation and Research on Farm Implements during the foundation day of ICAR, New Delhi.
- V.M. Duraisamy, Professor, Dept. of FM&PE has received a “Life Time Achievement Award-2019” from the Society of Tropical Agriculture, New Delhi during 9th International Conference on Agriculture, Horticulture and Plant Sciences at Dharmasala, Himachal Pradesh.