Skip to content
- Basal application of neem cake at 150 kg/ha followed by drenching with one percent neem oil and earthing up on 25 days after sowing to reduce stem weevil incidence in cotton.
- Cotton + Black gram / Green gram / Cluster bean intercropping system for higher monetary return and reducing leafhopper incidence.
- Pre-treatment of sorghum seeds with imidacloprid 600 FS 10 ml + 20 ml water / kg of seed to control shoot fly incidence and higher yield.
- Early sowing of sorghum during 39thstandard week (Last week of September) for reducing shoot fly incidence and promoting higher yield.
- Seed dressing with carbendazim at 2 g /kg of seed protect the crop from seed borne diseases.