Skip to content
- Establishment of the Agricultural Research Station on 01.04.1981 with an area of 17.65 acres under NATP Phase I.
- Constructed main office cum laboratory building and dedicated on 25.02.1988.
- Constructed TGMS, HYBRID Rice Laboratory on 15.09.2006.
- Monument pillar and entrance arch were dedicated on 15.09.2006 in commemoration of Silver Jubilee of this station.
- An additional area 9.19 ha. land transferred from State Agricultural Department and anent with existing farm.
- A seminar hall was established during 2001 by the fund provided by local MP fund.