- Rice – Sweet flag intercropping for increasing the net return and thwarting pests settlement on rice
- SRI Planting Gadget
- Water saving management for rice
- Shade-net cultivation of Paprika and sweet pepper
- IPM card and e-extension for real-time IPM in rice farming.
- Fertility Management Technologies for Theri soils of coastal areas
Tech. commercialized/(MoU) signed
|Palmyrah||TNAU Master Trap||Acorus calamus 10D|
|An MoU has been signed with Bihar Government in popularising the production technologies of Palmyrah and its value addition during 2017.
||An MoU was signed with M/s Nutricon Animal Heatlh Care, B 4/24, Industrial Estate, Maraimalai Nagar, Kancheepuram to commercialize TNAU Master Trap – A Multipurpose Device for Insects and Rodents (TNAU Patent No. 201482)
|An MoU was signed on July 20, 2007 between Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) and M/s. Bhuvicare (P) Limited, Tirunelveli to produce and sell the KKM 1 botanical insecticide Acorus calamus 10D, which was released by TNAU as a new crop protection technology in the year 2004.|