Dispensary Report :
Agricultural University Dispensary , AC & RI , Kudumiyanmalai has been opened in November ,2017. The unit is operated with a full time Medical Officer , Pharmacist and an Female Nursing Assistant .The dispensary consist of 4 rooms – OPD, casualty , pharmacy and OP waiting hall . Dispensary is equipped with BP apparatus, pulseoximeter, glucometer, nebulizer, and dressing materials. The pharmacy consists of basic medicines such as antipyretics, antibiotics ,antispasmodics, antacids, antidiarrheals , antiemetics , etc. The unit also consists of facilities for giving I.V. injection and I.V. Fluids .Health care unit has issued first aid kit to both boys and girls hospital for student’s emergency use.
- Various medical camps have been conducted and the dispensary staffs actively participated in the medical camp along with Parambur block PHC’s and Vasan eye care and also participated in the rural health services along with the NSS unit of our college.
- Dengue awareness camp has been conducted to prevent the outbreak of Dengue fever in the campus
- ” Nilavembu Kasayam” is provided periodically for students, staffs and labourers.
- Deworming of the students are done once in 6 months.
- Regular blood tests are done for students and adequate treatment is provided.