Skip to content
- To attain excellence in Sericulture education, research and transfer of technology to the user group for the improvement of their livelihood.
- To import education in the branches of Sericulture and allied activities.
- To evolve high yielding, disease resistant varieties of mulberry and silkworm races.
- To improve the cocoon productivity through innovative scientific technologies.
- To update the knowledge of the farmers in the field of Sericulture sciences through appropriate extension strategies.