Skip to content
- Identification of resistant sources for major nematodes like root knot, reniform and cyst nematodes to be used for resistant breeding programme.
- Genetic improvement of fungal biocontrol agents viz., Purpureocillium lilacinumand Pochonia chlamydosporiafor the management of plant parasitic nematodes
- Identification of effective botanicals for the nematode management and development of their formulations.
- Identification, characterization and cloning of nematode resistant genes using genetic engineering techniques.
- Developing integrated Nematode management techniques for agricultural and horticultural crops in field and poly house cultivation of vegetables and flower crops
- Increasing the infectivity and efficiency of Entomopathogenic nematodes, Steinernema sp. and Heterorhabditis sp. for the biocontrol of major insect pests