Skip to content
- Development of high yielding medium/long staple cotton variety/hybrid
- Breeder seed production and supply of released varieties/hybrid in cotton and sesame
- Development of suitable management technologies for achieving higher cotton yield
- Evolving viable Integrated Pest and Diseases Management (IPDM) module for cotton
- Disseminination of improved varieties and technologies of major crops through trainings and demonstrations
- Periodical farm advisory service through field visits and dissemination of technologies through Department of Agriculture, TV programmes, AIR, dailies, seasonal training and group meeting.