Health Management Wing
The Health Management wing works to maintain health and hygiene of the campus. The regular activities include.
Sanitation wing – Sanitation and Hygiene
- TNAU strives to maintain a clean and healthy campus both for students and faculty.
- By adopting various government recommendations
- Special measures has been carried out during COVID 19
- Application of Sodium hypochlorite / Lysol – indoor and spraying of calcium hypochlorite 1% – out door
Fogging and Spraying of house hold pesticides
- Fogging of mosquito repellent chemical – natural Pyrethrin also effective against flies, biting flies,
- Spraying of house hold pesticide for the control of dengue causing mosquito Aedes aegypti
- Automatic scrubber drier machine used for floor cleaning purpose
- Adoption of common weed control measures in TNAU campus surroundings
Segregation of degradable waste and dumping for composting
- Waste around the campus on regular basis are collected and segregated
- Fresh leaves waste is vermicomposted and applied to fields
- Biohazard waste collection and disposal is done as per government guidelines/ government approved agencies