Er. S. Srinivasan,
Superintending Engineer & Estate Officer, he is the controlling officer of the Estate Office.
Estate Office consists of five wings
The Civil section looks over the infrastructure development in the university campus which involves construction of major buildings inside the main campus and maintenance of all buildings.
Two numbers of Executive Engineers Er.K.Ponnagulan and Er.G.Marimuthu are engaged to look over all the construction and maintenance works in main campus and Outstations,under them two numbers of Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) Er.S.Chellamani and Er.K.Thangavel and two numbers of Assistant Engineers (Civil) Er.A.SellaKumaraswamy and Er.P.Arun are engaged to look over the main campus construction and maintenance works in the Lecture halls, Laboratories, office buildings, Students hostels and staff quarters,etc,
The Mechanical section involves in the following works,
- Water Supply: Distribution of sirivani water and ground water to the office buildings and staff quarters. Attending water supply pipelines repair and maintenance works in the office building and staff quarters
- Motor Vehicle: Allotment of buses for students study tour programme, Allotment of Car for VVIP during their visit, Purchase of vehicles, motor vehicles maintenance works
- Sewage Treatment plant: Sewage water treatment and supply of treated water to the garden irrigation, forage crops and Field No.68.
Er.K.Rameshkumar, Assistant Engineer (Mech) is the head of this section.
The Electrical Section involved in the following works
- Electrical Installation works for the newly constructed buildings inside the main campus and outstations.
- Providing uninterrupted power supply arrangements to the office buildings and meeting hall during the VVIP function, Department Function, Students Function, Alumini/Batch meet etc
- Maintenance of transformers, Generators and Telephone exchange located at RI Building and Centenary Building.
- Attending day today maintenance works in the office buildings and staff quarters.
- Arrangements of Public Address system during the VVIP Function, Department Function, Students Function, Alumini/Batch meet etc.
Er.R.Balasumbramanian,Assistant Engineer (Electrical) is the head of this section, he is engaged to look over the main campus electrical installation and maintenance works in the Lecture halls, Laboratories, office buildings, Students hostels, Meeting halls and staff quarters,etc,.
The Drawing Branch involves in the online/offline tender connected works related to Civil Works and Electrical Works.
Th.K.Ravimoorthy and A.Kavitha are the Draughting Officers involves in the online/offline tender works for the preparation of tender related documents for the civil and electrical works.
The Account Section look over all the bill settlement works related to the civil works, electrical works, purchase of vehicles, etc and Account maintenance of accounts.
Th.R.Gopala Krishnan, Assistant Account Officer is the head of this section, under him one number of Superintendent, one number of Assistant and two numbers of Junior Assistant cum Typist are engaged to look over all the Account maintenance and bill settlement works.