Skip to content
- Cornell University, USA for Tamil Nadu Irrigated Agriculture Modernization Project (TN-IAMP)
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam for Mutation breeding in fruit crops
- University of West Indies, Trinidad and Tobago for the exchange of germplasm materials
- M/s. Coimbatore Golf Club, Chettipalayam, Coimbatore for PG Research
- M/s Vedhaah Larsen & Toubro Solar power plant Unit, Dindigul for PG Research
- s. IAC Krishitech Private Ltd, Coimbatore for PG Research
- MoU was signed with Sungro Seeds Private Limited for Research and development activities in the area of medicinal and aromatic plants
- MoU was signed PSG College of pharmacy, Coimbatore for offering PG Diploma course on “Production, quality control and Marketing of Medicinal Plants”
- DOGR, Pune with an MoU of TNAU with ICAR Institute (For PG Research).
- M/s.Arya Vaidya Pharmacy with TNAU to work on rare medicinal species that are in demand.
- M/s.India Vetiver Network at TNAU for promotion of Vetiver in the country.
- An agreement with DAI NIPPON, Japan has been finalized to pursue research in Gymnema sylvestre.
- Signed an MoU with CSIR – CIMAP for distribution of quality planting material of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants and Outreach activities.