INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE - 2024
The two day international conference aims to
articulate the research deliberations and discussions in
post harvest horticulture with the following objectives.
1. To identify the research gaps and to accelerate R&D
issues in post harvest horticulture.
2. To develop new insight in the latest state of art
technologies in post harvest horticulture for
corporate and startups
3. To connect the researchers and policy makers in
bringing new perspective of activities in post harvest
horticulture towards nutritional security.
Scan This QR For Registration
THEME AREAS FOR ICPHTV'24
1. Crop improvement for leveraging the post harvest
2. Advances in shelf life and post harvest quality
3. Supply chain management, logistics and new age
packaging for augmenting shelf life
4. Smart processing techniques and value addition
5. Trends in phytochemicals, pigments, nutraceuticals,
nano delivery systems