SEASON AND SOWING
- Pre monsoon sowing for cotton and maize,
- Monsoon sowing for sorghum and pulses,
- Late monsoon sowing of sunflower, pearl millet are found to be optimum for getting higher seed yield.
- Contingent cropping with gingelly, coriander and senna are best for very late monsoon condition
- Basal application of 40:20:0 NPK kg /ha for cotton and millets.
- Application of 50% recommended N as inorganic and 50% recommended N as organic (FYM/Crop residue/green leaf manure) for cotton and millets.
- Application of recommended P (20 kg/ ha) as enriched FYM to improve phosphorus use efficiency.
- Soil application of ZnSO4 at 25 kg/ ha along with recommended NPK for cotton and millets.
- Foliar application of 0.5% MgSO4+ 0.1 % ZnSO4 and 1% Urea on 50th and 80th day after sowing to overcome the magnesium deficiency in cotton.
- Application of 40 kg N + 20 kg P2O5 + 2.5 tonnes of Vermicompost / ha for Cotton.
- Application of 10 tonnes FYM + 40 kg N as Urea + 20 kg P as SSP /ha + Rhizobium (600 g) for Redgram
- Application of 40 kg N as Urea + 20 kg P2O5 Enriched with FYM for Cotton.
- Application of 10 kg N as Green Leaf Manure + 10 kg N as FYM + 20 kg N as Urea/ha for Sorghum.
- Application of 40 kg N + 20 kg P2O5 + 2 kg/ha Azospirullum + 2 kg Phosphobacteria for cotton – sorghum rotation.
- Application of 40 kg N + 20 kg P2O5 + 25 kg ZnSO4 /ha for Sorghum and Pearl millet crops.
- Application of 40 kg N + 20 kg P2O5 + 1.0 % MgSO4 Foliar Spray for cotton.
- Application of 40 kg N + 20 kg P2O5 + 1.0 % MgSO4 + 0.5 % ZnSO4+ 0.5 % Borax for cotton.