- Dual application of pre-emergence herbicide viz., Pendimethalin @ 1 kg a.i/ha at 3 DAS along with early post emergence application of Imazethapyr @ 75 g a.i/ha at 2-3 leaf stage of the weed (25 to 30 DAS) + one hand weeding at 40 DAS is effective for control of broad leaf weeds.
- Seed treatment with mancozeb 2 g/kg + hexaconazole 0.1% spray at 60 and 75 DAS is effective for the management of rust and leaf spot of groundnut
- Application of fertilizers @ 25:50:75 kg NPK/ha in three splits with 50 % NK and 100 % P as basal and 25 % N & K each at 20 & 45 DAS.
- Soft wood grafting technology for production of good quality planting material
- Top working in cashew to rejuvenate old senile orchards
- Fertilizer schedule – 500:200:300: g NPK/tree per year after 5 years
- Intercropping with groundnut, blackgram, Ocimum sanctum and Aloe vera
- High density planting system at 5 x 4 m to accommodate 500 plants per hectare with a fertilizer dose of 225:75:75 kg NPK/ha.
- Spray of profenophos (0.05%), chlorpyriphos (0.05%) and carbaryl (0.1%) for the control of tea mosquito bug.
- Phytosanitation and drenching with chlorpyriphos 0.2% or neem oil 5% for the control of cashew stem and root borer.