Skip to content
- To solve the problems in sugarcane cultivation in wetland under flow irrigation
- To evolve high yielding, high quality sugarcane varieties which are resistance to early drought and late water logging, saline and alkaline conditions, red rot, smut, early and inter node borers.
- To develop integrated nutrient management practices with special emphasis on soil-plant health care.
- To evolve varieties and develop improved agronomic packages for chewing cane
- To produce and distribute quality seeds in rice varieties i.e., ADT 39, CO 51, TKM 13 and ADT 49