Completed schemes (2014 onwards)
- Collection and evaluation of indigenous long pepper (Piper longum) types suitable for commercial Cultivation
- Germplasm collection, characterisation, evaluation and conservation of Clove, Nutmeg and Garcinia
- Collection and Evaluation of Ginger (Zingiberofficinale Roscoe) for yield and quality
- Studies on the evaluation of different standards for the growth, yield and quality of pepper
- Studies to improve the fruit quality of banana cv. Matti (AA) at Kanyakumari District.
- Studies on yield intensification in bush pepper
- Intercropping in Rubber with flower and foliage filler crops