Skip to content
- Development of cluster bearing Brinjal types for yield and quality specific to north eastern zone of Tamil Nadu.
- Purification of locally available purple fruited Brinjal types and identification of superior lines with high yield and quality.
- Seed production in vegetable crops released from TNAU and distribution to the farmers on cost basis.
- Seed production in Rice (var. CR 1009) and Pulse (Black gram var. ADT 5) distribution to the farmers on cost basis.
- Production of quality planting materials of Jack varieties in PLR 1 & PLR 2 distribution to the farmers and Department of Horticulture on cost basis.
- Production of quality planting materials of Guava, Mango, Jamun and Ornamental plants.
- Seed Production of CO 52 Rice under NADP scheme and popularization of the variety among the farmers in North eastern zone of Tamil Nadu.